I use wipes for everything. I decided a long time ago that it easier to keep a container of wipes in just about every room, vehicle, and bag than to have to use whatever I have handy to clean up vomit, diapers, other kid messes, food, etc. I like the Walmart brand wipes. You can also get individual packages for $0.99. It costs more than that in soap and water to wash rags. I know it isn't very environmentally friendly but when you have a 2 year that loves syrup and Ranch dressing (he would probably eat them together, too), it is much easier to wipe up and throw away wipes than to have to wash raps.
I also use them at school for many things (they do NOT work well for cleaning white boards). I ask for them on my supply list at the beginning of the year and I don't usually have to buy any. I just keep open packages in large (gallon-sized) baggies. I don't know why but my students seem to clean their desks 10 times better when they get to use wipes as paper towels and cleaner. Whatever works!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment