Monday, June 2, 2008
Starting Out
I don't know if this blog will be a success or not but I hope people will comment and use it. After giving birth to my daughter this spring life has been even more crazy than before. With a 2 year and a 2 month I rarely get my house all the way straight, my dishes all the way done, or my laundry all the way folded. I've been trying to think of a way I could get more organized, even if it just for little things. One thing I really want to post here is recipes. My little McKay loves to explore and has rearranged my recipe box too many times. Then I go to find a recipe and can't. I intend to post some of frequent and favorite recipes here so that I can look them up on the computer if I can't find them in my box. This may sound lazy but I see it as a back-up plan. I am sure there are many women out there that know of quick-fixes and short-cuts that will help those that are not as organized. If it worked for you it will probably work for someone else. Please pass this blog along so that we can get as many people to post as possible. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment